Simply put, dentures are removable, artificial, replacement teeth, also known as dental prosthetics. If you have missing or extracted teeth, they are a very good solution to help you with chewing food as well as improving your appearance and confidence.
Two Types of Dentures
- Removable dental appliance
- Replaces all your teeth on the upper or lower jaw, or both
- Placed when all teeth are missing or extracted
- Prevents a sunken facial appearance
- Removable dental appliance with a set of several artificial replacement teeth to fill a gap or gaps of missing teeth
- Placed when some natural teeth remain
- Help to keep remaining natural teeth from moving from their positions
- A practical and less expensive solution to help with chewing and appearance
Ready for Dentures?
To see if you are a good candidate for partial or complete dentures, call Manhattan cosmetic dentistry office, Bowen Family Dentistry, for a consultation with Dr. Adam Bowen. He is an experienced and skilled dentist who specializes in making his patients look and feel fantastic. He does not just make dentures and partials, he makes works of art. You will be delighted with your new smile! If you are ready to chew the foods you love with confidence and improve your appearance, call us today at (785) 789-4468, or visit our appointment page.